Friday, February 24, 2012

Valentine's Pizza Party Fun

Going out to dinner on Valentine's Day (especially during a weekday) is sometimes torturous...don't get me wrong... going out to celebrate is nice.  But then you have the crowds of people and the waiting and the pre-selected menus at some restaurants.  To combat this silliness, we opted to eat in while getting take-out from various places.  I highly recommend this strategy.

Matt got to choose the appetizer and went off on his own way to snag that... and it was kept a surprise until I opened the container - a perfect pick of coconut shrimp and my very favorite fries from Say-Boy.  YUM.

We agreed upon our favorite pizza  - Cantoni's with Jalapenos and Banana Peppers... our signature.

Dessert was all mine.  And Poky Dot begged me to indulge in their glorious selection of decadently calorie-laden sweet sweet sweet selections.  Because Matt didn't know what I had gotten, I was bursting at the seams to reveal my ridiculous selections.  Mind you, we basically NEVER get dessert (unless it's my birthday) but I got two because I couldn't decide!  Oh, yess.  Milky Way Cheesecake (which was practically half the size of my head) and Oreo Cookie Cake... oh my!  The Oreo Cake was so awesome, and looked it, that I just had to share a photo and tell the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment